Friday, August 18, 2006

A few housekeeping matters ...

If you are an opposing party in one of my cases, please do NOT post any comments on my blog. I cannot talk with you. I don't want to even read any comments from you before I delete them. I'm not meaning to be rude, but I have to follow the ethical rules. Also, this blog is NOT about the Holleman v. Clay Aiken, et. al. case. All comments on that case will be deleted so please save your energy. All spam will be deleted too. Finally, (all lawyers should be really careful about saying that word!) I cannot give you legal advice about your case on this blog. If you need legal advice, you can contact my office or another lawyer. I am only licensed in NC, FL & DC; so, when I practice in other states, I have to come in pro hac vice with local co-counsel. (See, I shouldn't have said that word!) ... Let's get started!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great post, I actually found it very thought provoking, thanks

Child Custody Miami

Tuesday, 19 August, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home